The Janis Family


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

These are pictures of Dover and his friends hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa Dover's. To say this move is hard on him is an understatement.  Experience like this help us grow and become who we should be, but it's not a pleasant process for anyone involved.  My heart hurts for him and I understand his hurt and longing more than he knows! I left my parents behind in Gilbert.  During my married life I've never lived close to my parents.

“Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.”
Bernice Johnson Reagon

“Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging.”
 Joseph Campbell

“We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.”
 Joseph Campbell

“Challenges make you discover things about yourself that you never really knew. They're what make the instrument stretch-what make you go beyond the norm.”

No comments:

Post a Comment