The Janis Family


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Homework


I've been working as a Music Educator at a Montessori school in Houston called Smaller Scholars.  Each Fall semester they put on a big winter show.  I wrote the show this year and put in a lot of fun broadway numbers and other fun numbers.  The show was called Holiday Homework, it was a hit with the children and their parents.  Numbers I wove into the show included:  Hard Knock Life, Seize the Day, Book Report, Surf'n Santa and several fun children's choral numbers. I felt a great sense of accomplishment and relief when the show was over.  Brandon and the the boys were really impressed they had no idea how big of a project I'd undertaken.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome mom! I wish I could have been there! Is there a video of it I could see sometime????

    ReplyDelete