The Janis Family


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Life!








I haven’t posted for a while largely due to an ongoing battle with a nasty case of viral bronchitis.  I think I’m almost better.  Working with over 200 children a week exposes me to a lot of illness and unfortunately I seem to catch some it.  We were lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Dover join us for a week.  We took Mom and Dad to San Antonio, Mom joined me for some of my classes and Dad, Brandon and Daenon got some work done in the yard.  Daenon has moved 5 yards of sand from the driveway to the back yard.  It took him 3 weeks but it is now DONE! We’ve planted a 16’ by 4’ garden, 11 black berry bushes, and 8 blue berry bushes.  We’re still learning this gardening in a bag system but we’re optimistic!  I was just called to direct our stake Youth Musical Program.  Three and a half months isn’t a long time to pull it off, especially considering that we’ll be gone most of June.  I’m planning on doing a musical review of sorts.  The “of sorts” comes from some of the fun numbers we’ll be adding like, Grecian Fountains, The King, The Queen, and The Gate, and of course I need a man.  We miss all our family that isn’t here in Texas with us.  

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me so excited to be there in a month! I love you! I'll have to come take some pictures of your kindermusik classes :) we will have so much fun! I'll call you later tonight!

    ReplyDelete