The Janis Family


Sunday, July 25, 2010

Thank you Daenon!

I got a simple Sansa MP4 player to organize my Kindermusik music and help me learn the songs.  It arrived Friday, on Saturday I excitedly sat down at the computer to transfer all my music.  Over the past few weeks I’d downloaded from CD’s over 1,000 Kindermusik songs to itunes.  Being computer music illiterate I didn’t know that downloading music into itunes makes it unplayable on other music players!  OUCH!  I’d spent so much time down loading CD’s and I didn’t want to start over.  I spent 6 hours of absolute frustration trying to figure out a remedy. 
Daenon was sleeping during my frustration because his flight back from Utah hadn’t arrived in  Houston until 1:30am.  By the time he woke up I’d given up!  It took him about 20 minutes on the computer and he’d found some free software and a way to convert the songs into a format that my MP4 player would read.  THANK YOU DAENON!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Daenon!

    We got the package - thank you so much - can't wait to use it someday when I find time to cook.... :) I've been meaning to call you and things have just been crazy! I will - SOON!

    ReplyDelete