The Janis Family


Saturday, July 17, 2010

What We've been upto!

Boy's at Risky'sWaiting to get a tableEating!
  A real Cow Girl!

We spent the 4th of July with Damon & Tiffany's family.  Tiffany's sister Shelby and her family also joined us.  We had great fireworks.  Probably didn't compare to Evanston but they were plenty big enough to have me worried that someone was going to get hurt.  Dover and Daenon enjoyed being pyromaniacs!  Last weekend we went up to Dallas for some fun with our other Texas Janis cousins.   Ethan gave his mission farewell address. We  went to a famous Texas BBQ rib place called Risky's.  It's in Ft. Worth Texas and except for the Humidity and heat it reminded me of Cody.  It's wonderful and hard to see these boys leave on their missions.  Shalayne came down with Grandma and Grandpa Janis and that was a real treat to have her around.  She even helped me teach Kindermusik on Monday.  We miss all our sisters!  Dover left for Arizona for four weeks and Daenon is in Utah for a Space Camp.  The house is quiet and I'm starting to catch up.  I had a big full week Kindermusik camp that kept me busy this past week!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Shalayne and Mom :)! You both look so cute! I miss you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete